|IELTS Read about International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Exam||-|
|PTE Read about Pearson Test of English (PTE)||-|
|SPOKEN ENGLISH Read about Spoken English Courses- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)||-|
WD Academy is an academy located in Hoshiarpur, Punjab. It aims at providing proper training to the students or the professionals pursuing language proficiency tests for applying abroad. The language proficiency tests have become keywords for students completing schooling or graduation across the country. These tests check the ability and hold the student has over the language, which is the mode of communication in the region they are applying for. These exams are more challenging , different and demanding because they decide the fate of the student. These exam consists of written tests as well as interview rounds.
Considering the need to know more about institutes that teaches and helps to grab the opportunity to study abroad, we have started this academy.
WD Academy has always striven to achieve excellence with the best use of given resources.
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Exam): International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is an English proficiency test for people looking to move abroad for study or work purposes. IELTS is recognized by universities in many countries like Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK and the USA. IELTS is also accepted by professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies. There is no official prerequisite for candidates appearing for IELTS exam, as it is intended for non-native English speakers.
• PTE (Pearson Test of English (PTE)): PTE General is an international English language exam for speakers of English as a foreign language (EFL). PTE Academic is a computer-based academic English language test for non-native English speakers who want to study abroad. There is no fixed criterion for the candidate to be eligible for the PTE exam.
• SPOKEN ENGLISH (Spoken English Courses- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)): An English Speaking course is mainly undertaken by people for the purpose of taking English proficiency exams like IELTS (International English Language Testing System) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). It is a question that is asked time and again- what is the difference between IELTS and TOEFL exam. The most striking difference between the two is in the listening section- in IELTS exam a listener is exposed to various international accents whereas in a TOEFL exam the listening section consists of North American accents.
• PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT (Personality Development)
• STUDY VISA (Study Visa)
• PERMANENT RESIDENCE (PR:Permanent Residency)