|IELTS Read about International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Exam||₹ (3 months) Show Fee|
|SPOKEN ENGLISH Read about Spoken English Courses- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)||-|
|INTERVIEW PREPARATION Read about International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Exam||-|
|STUDY VISA Read about Study Visa||-|
It is an Institute that offers best teaching services to the students who want to prosper not only India but in other countries too. It prepares the aspirants to be the person they need to study abroad with ease and confidence. Certain additional courses are also introduced to enhance the overall personality of the candidates which may also prove helpful to them in the Corporate World. Various examination coaching takes place which is compulsory to appear in if one wants to study abroad and various computer courses are also offered under the same roof itself. Visa Consultancy facility is also provided without any hassle to the students if this Institute.
Destiny Touch Point offers the following courses to the students:
1. IELTS - International English Language testing system is held to check the proficiency of Non- English Speaking Country's students. It is a mandatory examination which one has to clear to study in the UK.
2. Spoken English- A special course for the ones who want to improve their English speaking skills and wish to become fluent. Special attention to weak students. Working on the grammar of the ones who are beginners. Advance level offered to the ones who are better at speaking.
3. Computer Courses, Tally- A very popular course for the ones who wish to have a career in Finance and Accountancy can join this course.
4. DCA (Diploma in Computer Application)- A one year course in Computer application where one learns everything about IT.
5. Interview Preparation- The tips and tricks to confidently appear for an interview and how to answer the questions which may trick you sometimes. All the hacks and pointers you need to keep in mind while appearing for an interview.
6. Personality Development- Special classes to improve your personality and how to work on it and look presentable and confident and to leave a good first impression in the job environment and otherwise also.