The Ambition Institute, Hoshiarpur , is enriched with resources and provide knowledge for cracking all the important exams that decide the fate of a student. The hardwork put in by the faculty and the students is visible through the results of the students. It wished to help young aspirants make a cut in the coveted institutes that render education in the field of education and medicine. With technology enabled systems as well as high quality teaching, the focus is on staying committed towards its goal. Ambition Institute, thrives on accountability, hard work, team work, integrity, passion as well as student-teacher relationship.
• IELTS (International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Exam): The International English Language Testing System (IELTS exam) is designed to evaluate the language ability of candidates who want to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS is recognized by universities in many countries like Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, the UK and the USA. IELTS is also accepted by professional bodies, immigration authorities and other government agencies. There is no official prerequisite for candidates appearing for IELTS exam.
• NEET: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an entrance examination in India, for students who wish to study graduate medical course and dental course in government or private medical colleges and dental colleges respectively in India.
• AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)): The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi was popularly known as AIIMS conducts the most prestigious entrance test exam i.e. the AIIMS entrance exam at National level for admission into graduate medical course i.e. the MBBS.
• NDA (National Defence Academy (NDA)): The National Defence Academy (NDA) is the Joint Services academy of the Indian Armed Forces, where cadets of the three services, the Army, the Navy and the Air Force are trained together before they go on to pre-commissioning training in their respective service academies. The NDA exam is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) of India.
• JEE MAINS & ADVANCED (Joint Entrance Examination(Mains+Advance)) : The Joint Entrance Examination is held each year to offer admissions to students in undergraduate engineering programmers to various National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Ian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and other technical institutions across the country.The exam is one of the most popular exams for those students wishing to make a career in the field of engineering.
• SSC (Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Exam) : The Staff Selection Commission Exam (SSC) is conducted by the SSC organization under the Indian Government to recruit staff for diverse posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC conducts different competitive examinations for different posts every year. The examination, a candidate appear for will depend on his or her educational qualifications and the post the candidate wishes to apply for.
• AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT)) : All India Pre-Medical/Pre-Dental Test (AIPMT) is an entrance exam conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) for admission into MBBS/BDS courses across various colleges all over India after senior secondary level education.
• TOURIST VISA