Exam Name: Punjab JET
Full-Form: Punjab Joint Entrance Test
Exam Types:UG Level
Exam Level:State Level
Conducting Body:Punjab State Board of Technical Education & Industrial Training, Chandigarh.
SYLLABUS AND EXAM PATTERN
Punjab JET Syllabus
The Punjab JET Syllabus is based on 9th and 10th standards only, and applicants have to prepare the topics on subjects like Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics. Candidates must have clear knowledge about the syllabus, which should be preferred.
Punjab JET 2020 Exam Pattern
• The exam will only consist of 1 paper with 200 questions of MCQ type.
• The students will be attempting the answer in the OMR sheet.
• For attempting incorrect answers, no marks will be removed, or an incorrect answer will not have any effect on marks.
• The Punjab JET is the offline exam.
|SUBJECTS||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MAXIMUM MARKS|
|General awareness and aptitude||40||40|
Candidates must check the Punjab JET Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Candidate must be the resident of India.
- Minimum Marks Required: Candidate with any percentage of marks are eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: There is no upper or lower age limit for admission.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have passed in 10th Examination Candidates who are in 10th standard are also eligible to apply.
- Subjects: Mathematics and Science are compulsory subjects in the qualifying examination.
are made as per the Punjab and Chandigarh government policy
|BORDER AREAS/BACKWARD AREAS (2%EACH) ||4%|
|SPORTS QUOTA ||2%|
|CHILDREN/GRANDCHILDREN OF FREEDOM FIGHTER ||1%|
|DISABLED PERSON ||3%|