Studydekho Banner

Discover the Best Coaching Institute

Explore institutes with quality education and reputation.

HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023: Last day to apply!

HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023: Last day to apply!


Up to 31,902 positions in various Departments, Boards, Corporations, and Commissions are up for grabs in the HSSC Group C recruiting drive.


For the Haryana Staff Selection Commission's (HSSC) Group C recruitment 2023, today is the last day to submit an online application. The official website for the position openings is hssc.gov.in.

Up to 31,902 positions in various Departments, Boards, Corporations, and Commissions are up for grabs in the HSSC Group C recruiting drive. These positions include, among others, 6392 Common Graduate Level Posts, 5762 Higher Secondary Level Posts, 1647 Stenographers, 2063 Fire Operator cum Drivers, 6486 ALM/ Shift Attendant/Electricians, 1554 Staff Nurses, and 880 Junior Engineers (Civil).


3,57,562 applicants in total passed the Haryana CET 2022 exam, which was held in November of last year. Candidates who meet the requirements for one or more positions must submit an online application for those positions.


From May 13 to July 15, the HSSC Group C test will be held.

According to the official notification for HSSC Recruitment 2023, aspirants are recommended to thoroughly read the advertisement and gather the required papers for uploading before the link for online applications becomes available. Before completing the online application form, they must carefully read the advertisement, instructions, and processes. Once they get a printout of the completed form, they must double-check all the information they entered to make sure it is accurate. Candidates must submit their online applications well in advance, without waiting until the deadline. No changes, corrections, or modifications will be accepted after the application's closing date, and any requests made in this respect via mail, fax, email, hand delivery, etc. will not be entertained and will be regarded as refused. The deadline for submitting an online application is May 5, 2023.


Selection Process

According to the official HSSC Recruitment 2023 statement, the selection process for the direct recruitment of 31529 Group-C positions will include a written exam as well as an assessment of experience and socio-economic criteria. The written examination will be worth 97.5% of the total 100 points in the scoring system, while socio-economic criteria and experience will account for the remaining 2.5%. The written test will be administered offline (OMR-based) and will be multilingual (English & Hindi).


There will be 100 questions on the test, and each one will be worth 0.975 points. There won't be any deducted points for giving the wrong answer. Candidates must choose one of the five available alternatives. If a candidate does not know the solution, they will have an additional five minutes to mark the fifth alternative. The total time allotted for the paper, including the extra five minutes, will be 105 minutes. A candidate will lose 0.975 marks for each question they don't attempt if they don't tick one of the five alternatives. The relevant recruiting agencies will separately notify candidates of the exam's syllabus.

According to the official notification for HSSC Recruitment 2023, candidates must follow the online application method to apply for the direct recruitment of Group-C positions. Candidates should carefully read the advertisement, instructions, and processes before filling out the online application form. Before submitting the application, applicants must double-check all the information they've entered on the application form to make sure it's accurate and attach any required supporting documents.


Still, have time to prepare for the HSSC Group C Recruitment 2023, so visit www.studydekho.com and find the best coaching institutes near you.


Cities


Courses


Policy

About us