|BANK PO EXAM PREPARATION Read about Banks Probationary Officers Examination (Bank PO Exam)||-|
|SSC-CGL EXAM PREPARATION Read about Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Exam||-|
|SSC-CHSL EXAM PREPARATION Read about Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Exam||-|
|SSC-LDC EXAM PREPARATION Read about Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Exam||-|
IBT Institute Pvt. Ltd. has a vast network and mostly more than 100 Branches across India. They work in the field of making students prepare for the competitive examinations of most of the courses like Bank P.O/ S.S.C/ CAT/ CMAT/ SNAP, Railways, Insurance and CTET. The Institute is also trusted among the students as it provides them good quality study materials and latest and useful teaching methodologies. The teachers are dedicated and experienced and take full responsibility of the students to make them do well in their examinations. IBT has a reputation which everyone trusts.
IBT Institute Pvt. Ltd. offers the following courses to the students:
1. Bank P.O- Probationary Officer training is provided to the candidates to have a good career in banking. They get a chance to be a Junior Manager if they clear this particular examination.
2. S.S.C- Staff Selection Commission is an Organisation under Government of India that is necessary to clear if a student wants to work under various posts in various Ministries and Departments or even in Subordinate's Office.
3. CAT- An examination mandatory to clear if one wants to pursue MBA from a top Institute. Otherwise also the CAT percentile is required by the universities for the students to apply for Masters of Business Administration.
4. CMAT- Common Management Admission Test is similar to that of CAT. Some universities accept CMAT or CAT, and some accept only CMAT for evaluation.
5. CTET- Central Teacher Eligibility Test- Coaching is given to the students who wish to have a career in teaching be it to school teachers or college professors, this exam is necessary.