Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh is one of the most loved and premier coaching institute that provides aspirants an opportunity to realize their dream of entering into the civil services. Serving its students since 1993, Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh has left no stone unturned to ensure the success of its aspirants that come from all parts of the country. It is driven and motivated by the philosophy that every person is born to succeed and it is the right guidance that helps you sail through the toughest of situations. The faculty and experts associated with the coaching center work relentlessly to make it a point that a student does not leave the place with doubts in his mind. The constant feedback system is a great way to ensure that a student can look into and work towards improving his weaknesses and at the same time, focus on his strengths. Even the test curriculum is a comprehensive tool to check one’s performance and be exam ready so as to face the exam with confidence. With coaching for all levels of civil services, Chanakya IAS Academy is surely the place to be.
The aim of this center is to develop a competitive attitude alongside a sound academic base which is driven by quality teaching as well as individual attention. Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh lays ample stress on leadership development, social responsibility as well as ethics. The institute has been founded by AK Mishra who is popularly known as Success Guru. Currently, Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh has several centers in other cities as well such as Delhi, Pune, Ranchi, Guwahati, etc.
The approach of Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh:
The approach of this coaching center is that students are prepared to face all testing parameters of the civil services exam. Since the exam changes its pattern almost every year, Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh ensures that it is always updated with its syllabus.
The academy provides coaching for all 3 stages of the exam namely Prelims, Mains as well as interview.
Salient features of Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh:
• Faculty: the faculty is a good blend of researchers, professors, retired officers as well as other dynamic and illustrious individuals who, with their vast experience as well as in-depth knowledge of the content, customize the teaching techniques as per student needs. Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh well knows that it is the quality of teachers that reflects the quality of students.
• Periodic workshops: several motivational, as well as informative workshops, seminars and guest lectures, are organized on a regular basis so that students retain their focus. At the same time, this helps the coaching center focus on its all-round development perspective with respect to its students. The seminars address key areas of study and enable aspirants to develop abilities so as to face problems rather than fleeing away from them. This is because the civil services exam requires practical attunement of one’s personality.
• Classroom teaching enabled with modern teaching methods: modern infrastructure provides a sound teaching environment in the classes. Apart from teaching the prescribed syllabus, teachers do encourage discussions and doubt clearing sessions so as to escape from the monotonous hours of teaching. To maintain the interest as well as the quality of teaching, regular feedbacks and suggestions are encouraged by the students.
• In-house activities: Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh has a gamut of extra activities that run throughout the year. Each activity has a set role as well as objective. This help in breaking the boredom of study.
• Library: the library has all the reference material that one could ask for. Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh ensures that their bookshelves are regularly updated so as to inculcate the latest study material that is available in the market. Books are available in both, Hindi and English.
• Monthly magazine: Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh publishes a monthly magazine that is known as Chanakya Civil Services Today. The magazine provides solutions to previous year question papers, current affairs, articles, analysis on various issues, and other reliable content. Aspirants living in remote areas of the country can also avail of this great service.
• Accommodation: Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh also arranges special PGs for its students. The charges for the same are quite nominal. The academy has a dedicated staff to ensure conducive accommodation of students.
The following courses are provided here at Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh. Take a look!
• Foundation course for 1 year: this course is for graduates for final year students. The academy also offers special weekend classes for those who are working professionals. The package includes exhaustive classroom teaching, workshops, tests, doubt clearing sessions by seasoned faculty members as well as study analysis.
• Foundation course for 2 years: this course helps a student get a good hold on the entire syllabus. The course is quite updated with daily current affairs being discussed in each class. The course has regular workshops in its ambit apart from other facilities such as testing. This course surely aims at enhancing a student’s academic proficiency.
• Foundation course for 3 years: this course is a very detailed one. Those who have entered their college can enroll in this course. This course aims to spot the weak areas of a student right from the beginning and improve upon the same. Candidates have enough time to focus on all subjects with all their might so as to sail through the exam easily.
• Correspondence program: this program helps those who find it tough to attend regular coaching. The course material is formulated by renowned academicians and experts. The material is available in Hindi as well as English. The focus is on contemporary issues and case students. One need not refer external material after going through the syllabus provided by Chanakya IAS Academy, Chandigarh.
• Test series: the test series batch is open for prelims as well as mains. Students can opt for this batch is they feel they still need the confidence to appear for the exam. The tests are quite detailed and on the same lines as the civil services exam. The same is discussed question wise so that no doubt remains in the mind of the candidate.
In case you wish to know more about this place, you can always visit the coaching center by booking an appointment. For more information about civil services entrance and allied topics, scroll down the Studydekho website.